Wednesday 28 March 2012

Photo Shoot



Hi I’m Harrie, I started at Dibor on 31 October 2011 (Halloween, I know, what
a day to start a new job)!However, rather than a horror show, my work at Dibor has been great! I enjoy working in such a creative role within a fantastic company.
As a designer I deal with various creative elements. This can be anything from designing and producing e-mails and web updates to flyers and brochures. Follow this link to register if you haven’t already! 
Other aspects include the production of images on location (sounds good doesn’t it)! We recently completed a photo shoot for new products. My main focus was the styling for the shoot. We want the Dibor products to look as good as they really are; therefore we need to get good images in order for the customer to really appreciate the products. This was tricky at first as our location was covered in a thick blanket of fog – not good lighting for photography. No matter how much styling work goes in, that amount of fog was not allowing us to capture the products to the full potential we knew we could achieve. However, the eagerly anticipated sun we hoped would make an appearance finally shone through! This is my favorite image of the shoot. What a great item for the garden, perfect for summer flowers!  

Cote Jardin Crate         
W161  £21.00

No comments:

Post a Comment